Back to the classics :3
I remember this was when i was still the person i used to be, hehehe you know what im talkin bout :D
Its good but
as the other guy said its all bad quality and whatnot.
it sounds so compressed...
mabey ILL remix is and make the quality better
whats the deal?!
217 patterns?!?!?! the most ive ever had is like 27! WHATZ UP WIT DAT?!?!
I like it but i has question, whats to different about nexus 2 then nexus 1? i didnt see a difference when i had it
You can edit the oscillators separately in Nexus 2 so that you can make tons of new great synths! And hundreds of new presets.
I would love to hear this turned trance
In fact, i may just do that. good job
u go girl
Good news and bad news
Bad news first,
- the first 15 seconds sounded almost the exact same to the song so its not much of a remix there
- the snares around 45 seconds were preatty trebbly and/or airy
- its pretty repedative but the tune is very catchy so its not too bad
- various mastering issues that are easily fixed
now for good news,
- the first 15 seconds sounded almost the exact same to the song so it sounds very professional which is good
- the bongo sounding pattern is very well done and mastered
- the vocals sound great
- i love square synths so the synth is good
- very catchy
its good i like it
I like it but the only problem is that all your songs are way to loud. other than that this is pretty good except for some small mastering problems that people didn't hear
lol like always :P
THATS SO DISGUSTING! ITS NOT EVEN A LITTLE TRANCE!
... i mean that in a good way :3
idk how i didnt find you and ur music earlier here!
the song has a great flow and melodies but some big mastering problems that are easily fixed.
great job, cant wait to have you working with my on the colab
and me too!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.